Find out more about what we buy
Action Metals pays top dollar for the following metals:
- Copper (including tubing, and bare wire)
- Brass (including plumbing fixtures, tubing, doorknobs)
- All types of insulated copper wire (including house wire, phone wire, 500MCM)
- Aluminum (including cans, siding, window and door frames, cast)
- Stainless steel (including sinks, vats and containers)
- High Temp Alloys
Minimum weight for pick-up of non-ferrous metals at your facility is 3000 lbs.
Steel (including beams, shelving, equipment, appliances)
We also buy:
- X-Ray film
- Whole computers and computer parts*
*We also recycle computers. There is no charge; we pay for computers. For your peace of mind, we have completed about 75% of our compliance requirements to achieve R2 Certification (Responsible Recycling Standard). It’s your assurance that all data on computers brought in to us for recycling will be wiped from your hard drives according to the industry’s highest data security standards. By the end of 2016, we plan on achieving full compliance for the R2 certification.
You may bring in cars if they are cut up. We are not permitted to purchase whole cars because of the fluids. We purchase all car parts including doors, hoods, fenders, alternators, starters, radiators, wheels, etc. In the future this may change and we will be sure to let you know.
What we don’t recycle:
What we charge for:
- CRT TV’s
- CRT Computer Monitors
- Flat Screen TV’s of all types
- Flat Screen Computer Monitors
- Desk Top Printers
- Wheels with tires still on them
If you have specific questions about a material that you don’t see listed, please feel free to contact us.